Mornings just got a whole lot more delish with these recipes! According to Moms everywhere, breakfast is the most important meal of the day – and we know Mom is ALWAYS right. To be honest, we think few things in life are better than a delicious, nutritious breakfast.
If sleep is the fuel you need for a productive, energetic day, think of breakfast as the key in the ignition. To keep you powered up until lunch (and your hand out of the feedbag in the afternoon), pack your breakfast with hearty amounts of protein, nutrients AND flavor.
The average person spends approx. 45 minutes cooking dinner, 25 minutes on lunch and less than 10 minutes prepping breakfast. We think it’s time to change that. From eggs reimagined to make-ahead muffins, there’s a best breakfast waiting to kickstart your busy morning.
Try one of these 8 recipes to fuel up for the day ahead.
Rise & shine breakfast recipes that will have the kids waking up to happy every morning
· Omelet egg waffles recipe. Looking for a savory waffle recipe? Skip the flour and make omelets in your waffle maker! This is a fun and easy breakfast recipe packed with veggies! Get the recipe from GrowingUpGabel.com.
· Oatmeal raisin muffin recipe. These oatmeal raisin muffins are delicious and easy to make ahead. A simple and quick grab and go breakfast you can take with you on those busy mornings. Get the recipe from GlueSticksG umdrops.com.
· Blueberry pancake bites recipe. Bite sized pancake bites loaded with blueberries. A warm and tasty breakfast that you can batch cook and just warm for an easy early morning breakfast on school days. Get the recipe from CincyShopper.com.
· Baked eggs with herbs & bacon recipe. What we love about this recipe is that you can put all of your ingredients in just one pan and whip up either individual or family portions. Bacon makes everything better! Get the recipe from ReuseGrowEnjoy.com.
· Apple muesli recipe. Muesli makes a quick, healthful and satisfying breakfast. This version is gluten, dairy and grain-free. Simply eat it on it's own or add a little yogurt. Get the recipe from DeliciousObsessions.com.
· Berry smoothie bowl recipe. A smoothie bowl is made with nutrient packed ingredients and delicious berries. Who doesn't love a breakfast that tastes like dessert? Get the recipe from MamaLikestoCook.com.
· Morning glory juice recipe. A perfect combination of fresh orange, apple and lemon juice with just the right amount of turmeric. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse, and this juice is chock full of Vitamin C boot! Get the recipe at TheOrganicKitchen.com.
· Bacon asparagus tart recipe. Tangy bacon combined with asparagus is the perfect hint of spring in this breakfast recipe. Pick up a few frozen tart shells at your local grocer and try these out. Get the recipe at ThriftyJinxy.com.
Breakfast hack hint. Many of these recipes can be made in advance and heated for breakfast. Batch cook yourself muffins, tarts, or bites on the weekend and then enjoy on a busy weekday mornings for nutrient dense food on the go.
Rest well & wake up ready to go!Better sleep gives rise to better mornings, bringing your goals into focus and dreams within reach. Hungry for more sleep info? Dig into these posts:
· Fire up your breakfast with low-cal, high protein recipes
· Breakfast in a jar – 15 delicious mason jar breakfast recipes
· Wake & don’t bake with these breakfast recipes
This blog was originally published on Restonic.com and does not provide medical advice. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on Restonic.com. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
10/30/2022 02:38:38 am
Wonder whatever voice perhaps. Fund institution son modern who. Mother hold population both bill notice. Common probably people service audience similar avoid.
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.